CITRA INTERNATIONAL UNDERWRITERS, PT
.. URGENTLY REQUIERED ..
Citra International Underwriter known also as CIU Insurance or just CIU established in 1988. CIU has been consistent and focus on airlines coverage and then extended to other portfolio especially in health coverage, not to mention selected corporate portfolio
We are seeking individuals who have the desire to build a successful career in insurance. They must be dynamic, resourceful, highly motivated and with the strength to persevere. If you meet our requirements, you are welcome to join us:
He/she will decide whether applications for insurance cover should be accepted, and on what terms. He/She will assess a risk according to the likelihood of a claim being made.
To do this He /She will weigh up a number of factors, using detailed information supplied by prospective clients. Essentially, He/ She aims at minimizing losses
Activities will vary accordingly, but may include:
- Studying insurance proposals
- Gathering and assessing background information
- Calculating possible risk and present it to Clients
- Deciding whether the risk should be shared with a re-insurer
- Computing results for appropriate premiums using actuarial information, other statistics and you own judgment
- Visiting brokers or potential customers and preparing quotes
- Liaising with specialists, such as surveyors, for risk assessment
- Gathering information and various types of reports such as medical records from specialists
- Negotiating terms with policyholders or their brokers
- Ensuring that premiums are competitive
- Negotiating with brokers and drawing up contracts
- Writing policies.
- The ability to absorb technical information
- An analytical mind
- The ability to make decisions
- Sound judgment
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to use your own initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiating skills
At least five years' insurance industry experience and has been at supervisory position in Aviation or General Insurance
Candidate must posses a degree or professional qualifications in Insurance (ANZIIF/ACII/FCII/AAAIK/AAIK) or its equivalent or significant relevant experience.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please send your CV to E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence